Thursday, March 1, 2012

set your sights

IMG_4348

IMG_4352

IMG_4358

I've not been a huge fan of the exceptionally bright and neon trends; but as a lover and devotee of all things fashion, this was the best I could do.  And of course, it had to be stripes as well as pattern mixing.  I may be getting into a pattern....I'll try to change it up.

What's even more impressive is the blue shirt underneath.  It's old school Oscar de la Renta.  We all know that I don't get super caught up in labels, but come on--that's awesome.   Of course, it's thrift.

Also, I'm scheduled to take pictures for the blog today; fingers crossed for decent weather.  

I'm wearing:  pattern top/purse/shoes (thrift); stripes top (old navy); skinnys (xxi)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely agree on mixing patterns, stripes and floral have been one of my favorites lately. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete